One of the UK’s leading providers of flexible business space with more than 100 properties and 3,600 customers. Our vision is To be recognised as the best provider of flexible business space and a great place to work
The post holder will be required to be a role model, demonstrating our values of:
- Responsibility for managing the booking of meeting rooms for over 100 centres across the UK plus uploading information onto the CRM system.
- Reports to the Head of Sales located at Head Office.
- Chasing and bringing in large national accounts
- Working towards a monthly target and reaching/exceeding goals
- Managing assigned projects
- Working closely with marketing department to ensure maximum marketing and promotional support
- Managing special events and organising national and local networking events
- Supporting Business Centre managers in order to maximise meeting room revenue
- Recruitment and staff management of Conferencing Telesales Executive
- Making sure that all meeting rooms are set up to Company standards.
- Building relationships with new/existing clients.
- Attending viewings and training/ coaching staff
- Compiling and presenting monthly reports
- Ensuring that all enquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Minimum 5 years sales, marketing or event planning experience.
- Experience managing sales opportunities to a process is required
- Must be able to create value propositions and articulate benefits to prospects
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work on multiple engagements simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self - starter who can work with little supervision to build and manage a sales pipeline
For details on how to apply, contact Karl at MBS:
Mobile: 07757 695202